Battle of the Mascara's (Etude House and Maybelline's)


One thing that my make-up kit wouldn’t live without is MASCARA!!!! For me, MASCARA is the ONLY necessity in the make-up bag while, the rest where just optional.  I’ve tried a lot of different mascaras from local brand Ever Belena, Nichido to US Brand Victoria Secret and so on. But those mascaras are just so-so and doesn’t create pretty lashes so I never buy them again. Among all the mascaras I’ve tried, I discovered that Maybelline and Etude House’s mascaras are the best of best! I’ll make a review on the mascaras I’m currently using and will CONTINUE using, unless I find a BETTER one. But as of the moment, I’m sticking to these mascaras as they create beautiful lashes.




1)      MAYBELLINE- MAGNUM VOLUME EXPRESS
-          this mascara definitely creates the THICKNESS of the lashes. Lashes will look deep black and full of volume.. This is suitable for evening or occasional event as it gives your lashes full of volume.
Does it Clump? Yes and No, it won’t clump for first two stroke, but if you apply it more than thrice it tends to clump a little a bit
Does it Smudge or creates Panda Eyes? No
Rank: 8/10

2)      MAYBELLINE- LONG EXTREME STILLETO
-          this mascara targets on LENGTH of the lashes. Lashes will look long and deep black.  At first, you might think the brush is way too big, but it really won't bother that much once you’ve tried applying.  For those who have short lashes, this is the best mascara for you.
Does it Clump? Yes and No, it won’t clump for first two stroke, but if you apply it more than thrice it tends to clump a little a bit
Does it Smudge or creates Panda Eyes? No
Rank: 8/10

3)      ETUDE HOUSE- Oh~m’ EyeLash (Curling & Clean)
-          this mascara gives you an alluring Natural-looking lashes. Lashes will look long and a little bit of volume. This is my favorite mascara of all time as it enhances the length and volume of your lashes yet still look natural. For me, it doesn’t clump at all even applying for hundred stroke!
Does it Clump? No and never
Does it Smudge or creates Panda Eyes? No and never
Rank: 9.5/10

4)      ETUDE HOUSE- Proof 10’ Mascara
-          this mascara darkens the color of your lashes. Lashes will look deep black and enhance the length a tiny bit. The brush of this mascara is quite small so I only use this mascara for my lower lashes. This is the only mascara brush that I can apply on lower lashes as it is easy to apply and doesn’t look heavy.
        
Does it Clump? No and never
Does it Smudge or creates Panda Eyes? No and never
Rank: 8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...